Lets face it.. who doesn’t want to be happier? At home, work, with family, etc. everyone wants it! Follow these steps from Larry Winget’s Money & Personal Blog to get 2012 off to a happy start!
Ten Steps To A Happier Life©
By Larry Winget
1. Lighten up! Don’t get your panties in a wad about every little thing that happens.
2. Forget blame. You can fix the blame or you can fix the problem. Spend your time fixing the problem.
3. Forget guilt. Guilt serves little purpose. If you messed up, apologize and move on.
4. Forget luck. Lucky people are those who are prepared, recognize opportunities and then act on those opportunities.
5. Give up the constant need to be right. Pick your battles. Sometimes it just isn’t worth the fight. Besides, sometimes you’re wrong.
6. Scope up. Pettiness is unattractive on all levels.
7. Rise above the approval of others. You are never going to to make everyone happy anyway so stop trying.
8. Forgive. You can’t be happy when you are full of anger and resentment. Get over it. Forgive them for your sake, not theirs.
9. Get healthy and stay that way. It’s hard to be happy and sick at the same time.
10. Stop looking for things outside yourself to make you happy. Happiness comes from within.
Based on an excerpt from People Are Idiots And I Can Prove It (The Idiot Factor in paperback.)