2013 calendars and planners are here and i’m going to break down some of my personal favorites.
One day per page planning notebook- Ideal for jam packed schedules
–The power of two: Planning and Note Taking ALL-IN-ONE
-Page size: 6″ x 9″; Gray flexible, perfect bound with bungee closure
-One-page-per-day format with ruled planning space
-Past, current, and six future months reference per two-page spread
-HOT spot reminder section
Monthly Planner and Notebook- Perfect for an all-in-one organizational tool
– 18 months from January to June and include 160 undated, daily journal pages.
-Two-page-per-month spreads include unruled daily blocks, Sunday-through-Saturday
One-page-per-day format includes ruled planning space for most of the page,
– Bookbound, stitched planning notebook
– Three-year reference calendar, future planning and contact pages.
– Black, 9.5 x 11
Two days per page Planning Notebook- My Favorite!
-This notebook also features a hot-spot reminder section on every lined page.
– Works for any year.
– Two page per page total of lined planning space
– Three-year reference calendar, index sheet, future planning pages
-Black, 5.25 x 8.5