Porter’s Office Products is an established and fast-growing company, searching for a Retail Sales/Customer Service Associate in our Rexburg area. Business hours are Monday through Friday—with no weekends! This position is perfect for someone who likes to work with the public and assist customers on the retail floor and over the phone. This is a great opportunity with a well-established company for someone who is a self-starter, energetic, and loves to bring great service to customers.
Porter’s Office Products is an independent office solutions provider headquartered in Rexburg, ID. We are the fastest growing office products dealer in the region and have built our business on providing Blue Cow Service. Porter’s Office Products is a family owned business, working with businesses since 1915. Porter’s has been in the community for many years and has earned a great reputation. We excel in service that we give to our customers. Our main focus is providing solutions for our customers to better run their offices effectively and efficiently.
Organization, Ability to multi-task, Active Learner, Problem-solving ability, Relationship Building Skills, Verbal Communication and Customer Service Skills vital. Prefer 2 yrs. Retail Experience.
MAIN JOB TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
– Assists customers with placement of orders, cancellations, and credits in person and over the phone.
– Resolves customer complaints regarding sales and service.
– Ensures items get to customers in a timely manner.
– Accepts payments and makes change. Safeguards the cash and cash registers
– Ensures shelves are fully stocked, organized and clean
– Utilizes computer technology to best assist customers.(must have good working knowledge Microsoft Products)
– Communicates well with other team members.
– Assists with other office duties as needed.
OTHER JOB TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
– Monitors chore chart and ensures completion of all duties
– Designs and creates custom stamps based on customer needs
– Works closely with Furniture Design Specialist to maintain sales and accurate pricing on showroom
– Set up advertising displays
– Ensures reader board is updated weekly with ads that promote people to come in the store
– Ensures inventory records are correct and up to date on all items on the retail floor
– Monitors customer preferences to determine focus of sales efforts.