To our valued customers,
As we are all following the impact of COVID-19 closely across the country and now here in our own communities, we want to express to you the health and safety of our customers and employees has always been our top priority in all we do.
We take comfort in the fact many of you have implemented safety precautions in your business to help limit the contagion and spread of COVID-19. I personally want to give you an update on what steps we have taken to mitigate the risks to you and our employees.
- We have increased the cleaning and disinfecting protocols in our Rexburg retail location and Pocatello furniture showroom by sanitizing high traffic areas every hour or more, customer check-out stations, credit card machines, door handles, and other high contact surfaces. We have a hand sanitizer station in each location for our employees and customers to use.
- We have looked to the CDC guidelines, and all our drivers and warehouse staff have been provided with personal hand sanitizers and use them regularly as they are making deliveries. Our delivery trucks are disinfected each night as well as during the day to ensure we are keeping them as clean as possible.
- We use a proof of delivery system that normally requires a customer to hold and sign it. Last week we implemented a no-contact policy on these devices and will simply input the full name of the person receiving the product, so you will not need to handle the device.
- One of our hallmarks has been providing taffy in all our orders. We are discontinuing this practice until further notice and feel it is safe to resume.
- Our drivers will continue to place the product where you would like per your preference; however, you may ask them at any time to change it.
- Any staff member that is experiencing flu-like symptoms has been asked to work remotely or stay at home until it has passed.
- For your employee’s working from home, we offer free delivery of product orders directly to their home.
As you are aware, there has been major disruption in the supply chain for cleaning products such as disinfectant spray, hand cleaner, soap, and yes, toilet paper. We are working diligently with our suppliers to source these products as quickly as possible. We have been successful in doing so but are having a tough time keeping them in stock as quantities are limited. Please be patient with us as we work through this, as many of these items are on allocation.
Rest assured, we are ready and capable to continue our free delivery service to you and your business. As you are limiting your contact with others in public places, it may be a good time to review all the products and services we offer and can deliver to you reducing exposure to large groups of people in public places. Some of these categories include Break Room supplies, including coffee, and Facility maintenance and safety products.
Thank you for the trust you have instilled in us, and just like you, we are figuring this out as we go along. We are confident the steps we are taking will help reduce the risk to you and to our employees. We are committed to keeping everyone we come in contact with safe and healthy.