Because of COVID-19 many business’ have been forced to have their employees work from home. This can pose a problem for employees that do not have a home office. To help with that we have identified your 6 Quarantine Home Office Essentials. We know these are unprecedented times, but we hope this will make your home office a little comfier and more productive.
- The first thing you need is a comfy chair. The chair can make or break your home office. Finding the right chair can sometimes be a bit challenging. To make things easier we picked out some of our favorites. The Lorell Executive High-back Swivel chair is a popular choice. It also comes in a variety of colors. If your looking for a chair with a little more support and comfort you could try the Lorell High Back Mesh chair with a headrest. The lumbar support will help to prevent lower back strain. If these two chairs do not fit your needs, we offer hundreds of other options as well.
- Once you have the chair figured out the next thing, you will need is a desk. There are also several styles of desks to choose from. You could go with a Sit & Stand desk. Or if you want to go a more traditional route that is an option too. There is a standard desk, or you could go a little fancier with a contemporary Veneer.
- The next thing we recommend are tools to keep you organized. You are going to need a desk organizer to keep all your supplies from cluttering your worksurface. Another item that will help keep you organized are file folders. It is easy to lose important papers at home. You don’t want to waste time looking for a paper that has been colored since the last time you saw it.
- Of course, you will need your general office supplies to get any work done. Do not forget about those little office supplies you take for granted like, rubber bands, staples, whiteout and more. These items, although they may be small, they can really make some situations inconvenient.
- Another item that could prove helpful in your quarantine home office is a printer. Some people prefer to print papers out and mark them up, rather than doing it electronically. When you get your printer do not forget to get a spare ink cartridge just in case you run out. Just as important is the paper you need to print on. Once you have all that you should be ready to print.
- The last Quarantine Home Office Essential you need are noise canceling headphones. This might be the most important thing you get for your home office. If you have kids, you know your house is probably the loudest place on earth. Noise cancelling headphones might be the best thing you buy during your time in quarantine.
We hope these items help you keep your sanity during quarantine and help you to stay productive while you work from home!