We know when office budgets get squeezed and shortened sometimes office supplies are the first to get cut. In order to make sure you still have all the products and supplies you need to function as professional and efficiently as possible we’ve come up with some tips to help you save on your necessity items.
1. Purchase Business Source (BSN) Items– Our Business Source Brand is optimal for helping you save money because it’s made for that purpose! Every Office essential you would need is available in the Business Source Brand- staplers, folders, tape, index tabs, labels, glue, and available at a discounted price! Click here to shop for our BSN items.
2. Buy in Bulk rather than single– Almost all of our products are available in different quantities and purchasing a pack of tape, rather than an individual roll will not only save you money, it will save you time ordering supplies so often (see #3)!
3. Larger, less frequent orders– Make a list of supplies the entire office needs so you aren’t ordering paper clips every single week for each person. Having one employee order for the office as a whole helps to ensure essential items are always in stock and eliminates the stress of ‘running out’ of a necessity at the last minute!
4. Take advantage of our Bargain Buys– Every month we have flyer’s that are mailed to our customers as well as delivered by drivers that feature different areas in the office or new products. Our Office Stuff flyer also provides tips and tricks to help you save time, money, energy, and work more efficiently!
5. Look for promotions– Every month we have online web specials that feature products that have been discounted for online shoppers! Anyone can take advantage of our Porter’s Perksrewards program and receive free items every month just by spending $200 or $400 online. In addition to online specials and discounts, our flyers provide rebates, buy one get one free, and free items with qualifying orders on many brands and products! Click hereto view our current flyers online.